Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web
site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable
local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are
prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in
this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Insurecare.com.sg ’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Insurecare.com.sg ’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Insurecare.com.sg at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Insurecare.com.sg ’s web site are provided “as is”. Insurecare.com.sg makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Insurecare.com.sg does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Insurecare.com.sg or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Insurecare.com.sg ’s Internet site, even if Insurecare.com.sg or a Insurecare.com.sg authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Insurecare.com.sg ’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Insurecare.com.sg does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Insurecare.com.sg may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Insurecare.com.sg does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Insurecare.com.sg has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Insurecare.com.sg of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Insurecare.com.sg’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Singapore without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed
this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use,
communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. The
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will
identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the
objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other
compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual
concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and,
where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to
be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be
accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security
safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access,
disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our
policies and practices relating to the management of personal
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these
principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal
information is protected and maintained.
If you have any questions about this Terms of Service, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at +(65) 6469 9815 :
This document was last updated on July 04, 2019.